9:00 – 10:00 — Registration and Smoothie Bar
10:00 – 10:15 – Welcome and Opening Remarks
10:15 – 11:00 – Jean Mackzo, BS, LMT – Emerge! – How to Show up for your Life!
11:00 – 11:45 – Dr. Stephanie Zgraggen, DC, MS, CNS, CCN – Hormone Harmony – The 3 Secrets to Achieving Hormone Balance at any Age
11:45 -12:00 – Nutrition Break
12:00 – 12:45 – Dr. Wendy Perrell, EdD – Unleash Your Personal Power
12:45 – 1:30 – Rebecca Shaw, CCH – Unleash Your Money, Mission, and Moxie in 2017
1:30 – 2:30 – Women’s Networking Luncheon by Verde
2:30 – 3:15 – Rose Marie Swanson – Loving Self Care with Sacred Activation
3:15 – 4:00 – Sarah Scott Putnam – Blazing Your Path with Purpose and Passion to Create Your Conscious Career
4:00 – 4:15 – Nutrition Break
4:15 – 5:00 – Leslie Ziemba, C. Ht – Mastering Love, Men & Mojo
5:00 – 5:45 – Brittney Hiller – Laughing From The Heart: A Laughter Yoga Experience
5:45 – 6:00 – Closing Statement and Heart Meditation
** Schedule is tentative and may change
9:00 – 10:00 — Registration and Smoothie Bar by Standard Process of SC
11:45 -12:00 – Nutrition Break – water, coffee, tea and light snacks
1:30 – 2:30 – Women’s Networking Luncheon by Verde Lunch will include a wrap, salad, housemade cookies, and tea.
Delicious Wrap: Your Choice of
- Southern Harvest: Mesclun, Apples, Pecans, Cornbread Croutons, and Roasted Chicken with Sweet Tea Vinaigrette
- Chicken Caesar: Romaine + Kale, Multi-Grain Croutons, Parmesan Cheese, and Roasted Chicken with Caesar Dressing
- Mediterranean: Baby Spinach + Kale, Quinoa, Roasted Red Peppers, Grape Tomatoes, Kalamata Olives, Red Onion, Fresh Basil, and Feta Cheese with Balsamic Vinaigrette
Mesa Verde: Romaine, Grape Tomatoes, Black Beans, Corn, Tortilla Strips, Fresh Cilantro, and Avocado with Chipotle Lime Vinaigrette and Fresh Lime Squeeze
Assorted Housemade Cookies
Unsweet and Sweet Tea
For nutrition and ingredient list for menu visit Verde.
4:00 – 4:15 – Nutrition Break – water, coffee, tea and light snacks
*** WHEN PURCHASING YOUR TICKET BE SURE TO CHOOSE THE TICKET THAT CORRESPONDS TO YOUR LUNCH CHOICE***
Frequently Asked Questions:
What do I bring? – Your beautiful self. We will be providing all of your event materials, a luncheon, and snacks.
Where do I park? – The event will be held at James Island County Park. Upon entering the park, follow the signs to Edisto Hall.
Can I show up late or leave early? – You are welcome to come and go as you please. We would love to have you for the entire workshop, however each session is independent of the others.
Do I need my ticket to enter? – No, we will have a check in table and roster at the door of the event.
Can I give my ticket to a friend if I can’t make it? – Absolutely. Just make sure that your friend mentions your name and brings a copy of the ticket so we can verify.
Are tickets refundable? – All tickets are non-refundable but may be passed on to a friend.
Date: Saturday, February 11, 2017 – 10AM – 6PM
Location: James Island County Park – Edisto Hall – 871 Riverland Dr, Charleston, SC 29412
- Entrance to Thrive Women’s Holistic Health Symposium
- Training from 8 Fabulous Women on Self-Care in Today’s World
- Workshop Materials
- Delicious Local Catered Healthy Luncheon by Verde
- Healthy Snacks and Beverages throughout the day
- Swag Bag with lots of Goodies from our speakers, sponsors, and local businesses
- Discounts on upcoming events, services, and much more
- Networking Opportunity to meet other like-minded women in our community
Investment: $197 At the Door: $249
*** Special Pricing – Be one of the first 75 people to register for only $149***